ONE OF EAST ALBURYS TRUE GEMS
A rarity with period charms, convenient positioning and superb liveability, 239 Wirraway Street is tailored to those seeking old world character blended in with modern day finishes. Situated within a tranquil setting on a comfortable family allotment of 680sqm this beautiful Old East Albury property features:
* Master bedroom with ample built in robe storage, ceiling fan, split system and ensuite.
* Three additional bedrooms all with built in robes and two with ceiling fans.
* Master bedroom and two guest bedrooms located upstairs + 4th bedroom on the ground floor.
* Private formal loungeroom with double bi-fold door entry, built-in entertainment unit, split system and adjoining separate study.
* Central tiled dining area with seamless connection to both living and sleeping areas.
* Functional modern kitchen with breakfast bench, electric cooking, range hood, dishwasher, ample storage and leafy outlook over manicured gardens.
* Charming main bathroom with timber finish, single vanity, shower, bath and separate toilet.
* Downstairs laundry with outside access and 3rd separate toilet.
* Double lock up garage with built in workbench, internal access and under house storage.
* Generous entertainment area with low maintenance yard and gardens + water tank
* Additional open car, boat or trailer space alongside the double garage.
* Picturesque views over surrounding quality homes and Albury City.
* Council Rates approx $2031.84 PA & Water Rates approx $852.45 + consumption PA.